While trusting in Jesus the healer and interceding for breakthrough against the COVID-19 pandemic, David’s Tent is also committed to the safety of our participants.
In addition to frequent cleaning and the increased ventilation of being outdoors, please help us by following these steps:
- If you are sick or exhibiting signs of illness in line with COVID-19 please do not attend.
- Maintain social distancing from those not in your group
- Use of cloth face coverings is welcomed in line with DC recommendations.
- Use hand sanitizer frequently, and cover your coughs and sneezes.
- For worship leaders, please sanitize your microphone and any shared items you touch after your set using provided wipes.
- Portajons remain reserved for our attendees and closed to the general public. A specific portajon is also designated for higher-risk attendees.
- If you are high-risk, we encourage you to consider following our online presence instead of attending in person.